The resources you might find useful as you prepare for Advent and Christmas this year are all available via www.churchofengland.org/christmas. They include:
- Daily Advent reflections that will explore the Advent Morning Prayer readings from Matthew’s gospel and feature content from Reflections for Daily Prayer by Stephen Cottrell and Guli Francis-Dehqani, available via a Church House Publishing booklet. Separate versions for families and young people will also be available.
- National online services for Advent and Christmas will be available here on the Sundays during Advent, and broadcast on the C of E’s Youtube channel and Facebook page.
- A series of twelve Christmas reflections are now available via a Church House Publishing booklet. The reflections will be shared digitally each day from Christmas Eve to Epiphany.
- Printed resources, including bookmarks, prayer cards, and booklets, which are available here.
- Add details of your Christmas services to A Church Near You, and to access the Resource Hub,(log-in needed) which can provide customisable videos, social media graphics, approaches to online giving, and Christmas carols that can be downloaded for free and used in digital or physical services.