Good Childhood Report event
We have pleasure in inviting you to our joint Portsmouth and Winchester Diocese regional event to personally thank you for sharing our journey, to hear the latest news from The Good Childhood Report and to look forward to the year ahead. The 2021 report will provide up to date information on national trends in children’s well-being, their thoughts about the future and how they feel about COVID-19 more than one year on.
2021 is an exciting double milestone for The Children’s Society as we celebrate our 140th birthday and the release of our 10th Good Childhood Report.
The celebration will include:
- Refreshments on arrival and during the interval.
- An opportunity to meet project staff, hear about our work and the findings of The Good Childhood report.
- Presentations from Helen Leadbitter, Include Young Carers and Maryam Hussain, Exploitation Prevention Programme (CSE/A, CCE, Modern Slavery) giving an understanding of how your kind support has helped.
- Breakout sessions providing a space for you to meet your Diocesan Ambassadors Ian Coombs (Portsmouth Diocese) and Peter Towler (Winchester Diocese).
- A chance to meet other Children’s Society supporters and volunteers and share your ideas with us.
Guests are welcome but to assist with monitoring numbers, we ask that they also register individually via the Eventbrite link or RSVP via email/phone as indicated below.
St John's, Locks Heath
Church Road, Locks Heath, SO31 6LW