- Leading, planning and support for spiritual events;
- Lead on assessment, referral, support and case work for tenants;
- Lead on communications with partner churches and volunteers, including email bulletins and training;
- Assist with other work, events or situations as needed.
- (Full details of role in the Job Description download)
Church and Tenant Empowerment Worker
Hope Into Action house vulnerable homeless people and we are now excited to begin looking for an Empowerment Worker to support our growing number of properties in Portsmouth.
The role has a two-fold purpose: to empower tenants in their full journey from referral to housing, and to engage and empower partner churches through voluntary and financial support and training.
The main tasks of the role include:
This is a full-time role that may require evenings and weekend time. An enhanced DBS check is required.
Contact Tracey Ansell with any questions regarding the position. All applications should be made with CV and covering letter by August 23rd.