- Provide leadership and direction
- Lead on strategy and planning: One of the first responsibilities will be to lead a review of the current service with the team and to develop the vision and strategy for the next few years.
- Provide general direction and guidance for on-going work in collaboration with the Referrals Co-ordinator.
- Have clinical oversight of the counsellors.
- Direct and guide our bi-monthly team meetings.
- Attend monthly supervisors’ meeting as part of governance.
- Provide pastoral care of the team in collaboration with the chaplain to the service.
- Closing date: 13 January 2023.
Director of All Saints’ Counselling Service (part-time/voluntary)
We are looking for a new Director with a passion for the ethos and mission of the service, and the vision and wisdom to lead us through the next phase in our development in a rapidly changing world. After a period of shared leadership, we have reached a pivotal moment for the organisation as we look to shape our future strategy and grow our impact in this time of increasing need. The Director would work on a voluntary basis alongside the counsellors with expenses paid.
It is envisaged that the working hours would be approximately 50 days per year.
This appointment is subject to a satisfactory enhanced DBS check.
For more information or to have a conversation about the role, email.
To apply, please email your CV and a cover letter here.
All Saints Church (City)
All Saints Church, 334 Commercial Road, PO1 4BT