- Placement for the academic year, starting from September 2020
- A funded place at the local New Wine Discipleship Year Hub
- Local accommodation with a host family
- A living allowance
- Line management, mentor and peer support
- The opportunity to lead and manage your own projects
- A great church, beach and a vibrant city environment!
St Jude’s Church Southsea are offering a place for a young person, aged 18-24, seeking ... Read more
We are seeking someone to lead, energize, develop, grow and participate in our Families, Children ... Read more
CedarOak has offered a counselling service in Gosport over 25 years for people who have ... Read more
Please click on the link to find out where current Foundation Governor vacancies exist: Read more
A Discipleship Year at St Jude’s Southsea
A discipleship year at St Jude’s Southsea
St Jude’s Church Southsea are offering a place for a young person, aged 18-24, seeking to explore their journey into ministry on our exciting, established Discipleship Year Placement Scheme.
Are you an enthusiastic follower of Jesus who wants to develop your gifts and calling within a vibrant, growing family church by the sea? This position will be split between our Communications and our Children and Youth Teams with the potential to develop your skills and gifts.
We can offer:
Closing date: Friday 10th July 2020 at 10 am.
Interviews: To be arranged.
Please note that this role is subject to enhanced DBS checks.
St Jude's Church
Kent Road, Southsea, PO5 3EL