- You will be responsible for the management and development of Bridgeway.
- You will enjoy team building to enable others to make a real difference in the lives of young people in the city.
- You will be an effective resource manager with sound project or process management skills.
- proven track record in effective partnership working
- experience in capacity building and growth of a project
- dynamic, vibrant authentic Christian faith
- a heart for inner city mission
- 20 hours flexible to include evenings and weekends
- Working out of St Luke’s church, laptop and phone provided
- Reporting to the Vicar of St Luke’s - Rev A McCabe
Bridgeway Business Development Lead
St Luke’s is a pioneer parish working with the community in one of the poorest parts of the city in Portsmouth.
Bridgeway is an innovative pioneer mission initiative starting in 2018 reaching out into the community, partnering other agencies to build trust and give listening support to young people.
Bridgeway is passionate about encouraging young people to flourish and be confident in their own identity.
Its aim is to now expand and grow into the wider community city wide and we are looking for an experienced leader who can take Bridgeway city wide.
The Bridgeway Business Development Lead will be responsible for the overall leadership, management and development of Bridgeway.
They will lead on ensuring consistent, safe and high quality services across the organisation for young people.
The Bridgeway Business Development Lead will have
The Bridgeway Business Development Lead - basic facts:
St Luke's Southsea
www.stlukessouthsea.church, PO5 4LH