- is a communicant member of the Church of England or in communion with the Catholic Church
- is an inspirational leader with a clear vision for the future of the school, building on its current capacity
- will lead by example, with a ‘can-do’ attitude that can inspire commitment from students, staff and the local community
- has a clear grasp of the financial challenges facing the college and demonstrates the skills to manage a challenging but improving budget
- is inspired to fully engage in the life of the school and the island community
- has a proven track record of implementing changes and raising standards in teaching and learning, within a consistent, caring, accountable ethos
- Closing: Friday 16th September
- Shortlisting: Monday 19th September
- Interviews: Monday 26th September
Headteacher | Newport, IoW
Christ the King College is an 11-19 school with 1200 students on roll, we are a joint Church of England and Catholic School located on the Isle of Wight.
The governors are looking to appoint a Headteacher who is passionate about realising students’ potential and maintaining our ethos where students and staff work together in a dynamic, happy and supportive environment.
The Governors are seeking to appoint a Headteacher who:
How to apply
For a confidential conversation about the role, please telephone Dion Mills on 07899 063321. For an application pack or to book a school tour, please contact Dion Mills via email.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check will be undertaken.