- a diversity of tasks in supporting ministry selection and training, and the promotion of new forms of mission;
- a gifted diocesan team of colleagues with a focus on pioneering, ministry training, discipleship and evangelism;
- a key part in helping to fulfil the Bishop’s vision for the diocese to live | pray | serve;
- To provide PA support to the MDM team and to the Head of Mission, Discipleship and Ministry in the absence of the MDM’s PA.
- To act as PA to the Diocesan Director of Vocations and Ordinands and Associate DDOs
- To provide administrative services to the whole MDM team within the context of the section’s responsibilities, as determined by the Head of Mission, Discipleship and Ministry.
PA for Ministry
Do you have the skills and enthusiasm to support the Diocese of Portsmouth in encouraging new and traditional forms of ministry?
If you are drawn to a role with:
. . . then join us in Portsmouth Diocese.
Please see the attached Job Description for more information.
The Ideal Candidate
Please see the attached document for the Person Specification.
Closing date: Friday 24th January 2020
Interview date: Thursday 30th January 2020