- be the public face of the church and represent Christ throughout the week, dealing with the general public and their enquiries.
- be an effective centre for coordination, information, communication and administration in the church office.
- be directly responsible on a day-to-day basis to the line manager (Rector) or in their absence the Wardens.
- be a welcoming face to visitors to the church office.
- liaise and provide previously agreed support to church officers and groups hiring facilities.
Parish Administrator at Bedhampton
The Bedhampton Parish Administrator will
For further information and how to apply please refer to the church website: https://bedhampton.church/roles/
Closing date for applications 9th April 2021.
Anticipated interview dates 19th April 2021.
Anticipated start date 3rd May 2021 (Or as notice period allows).
For more information or an informal conversation please contact the Rector, Max Cross on Max@Bedhampton.church or 023 9245 0955.
For further information and the application forms please refer to the church website: https://bedhampton.church/roles/
Applications to be sent via email or to Rev Max Cross, The Rectory, Bidbury Lane, Bedhampton, Havant, Hampshire PO9 3JG.
St Nicholas Church
Belmont Grove, Bedhampton Bedhampton Havant PO9 3PU, PO9 3PU
Bidbury Lane, Bedhampton Bedhampton Havant PO9 3JG, PO9 3JG