- Experience of working in a similar administrative role/undertaking a broad range of administrative tasks
- Experience of working in a busy office environment or similar
- Excellent telephone, face to face and written communication skills
- An ability to maintain effective working relationships with clergy, volunteers, schools, and public.
- Computer literate with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) and use of email
- An appreciation of the need for sensitivity and confidentiality
- Closing date for applications: Sunday 16th April 2023
- Interviews by arrangement late April/early May 2023.
- The PCC would consider this post being a job share.
All Saints, Denmead, is looking for a gifted and experienced administrator to come and join with us on a part-time, flexible basis to support our ministry and mission, based in our Parish Office. The purpose of the role is to manage the day-to-day administrative operations of the church and church hall in close co-operation with the Vicar and Officers of the church.
As a faith-based organisation and place of Christian worship, our beliefs are foundational to everything we do. The successful candidate will be expected to share these beliefs, to participate in the spiritual life of the church and work actively to support our ministry and vision. (Check out our website.)
The successful candidate must have:
20 hours per week. £10,920 gross per annum, equivalent to £10.50 an hour.
To find out more and see a full job description please contact Mrs Amanda Hillyard (Church Warden) by email. Application form also available from Amanda Hillyard.
All Saints, Denmead
Hambledon Road, Denmead, PO7 6NN