- Lead, develop and expand the existing fresh expressions - Breakfast Church
- Build on the success of the new monthly ‘Wild Church’
- Support & encourage our existing work with children, young people & families
- Spend time listening to and connecting with the local community & local schools
- a lively faith and a personal confidence in the love of God, with the enthusiasm and ability to share that with others.
- relevant experience of pioneer ministry or transferable skills.
- a passion for working in non-traditional ways that are appropriate to pioneering new Christian community.
- Good interpersonal skills to work with people across different contexts: local councils, schools and community partners.
- an ability to connect and communicate with people of different ages and backgrounds.
Pioneer, Families and Fresh Expressions Minister
We have been greatly encouraged by our strong Pioneer and Fresh Expressions work in recent years and we have seen growth in the development of alternative forms of worship attracting new people and reaching young families.
Our new Pioneer, Families and Fresh Expressions Minister, who can be lay or ordained, will further this work within the framework of our parish vision and priorities and goals to grow in depth, grow in impact, grow in number and grow younger.
If you have a heart to serve the fringes of established church, lead a lively fresh expression and explore new ways of bringing families to Christ this is a fantastic opportunity for a Pioneer, Families and Fresh Expressions Minister, who will pursue with us the vision that God has given us and reach out into our community.
Our new Pioneer, Families and Fresh Expressions Minister will
Our new Pioneer, Families and Fresh Expressions Minister will have
The interviews for this post will take place over Sunday 25th and Monday 26th September 2022.
Closing date for applications is Friday 2nd September 2022.
Please apply for this position here.
North Street, Emsworth, PO10 7DJ