- will lead, support, and nurture the people of Locks Heath
- can build on recent achievements to develop the mission of the Church in the community
- can discern the gifts and skills of others with a willingness to develop and use them
- has a willingness and ability to build relationships and engage with the wider community
- understands Fresh Expressions and other forms of pioneer ministry and has an appreciation of how these forms of ministry
might become part of the Western Wards collaborative working
- is creative and imaginative, pointing others to Christ
- Is open minded and celebrates diversity, respecting, supporting, and contributing towards different forms of worship
- Is approachable, enjoys getting to know people and is an active listener
Priest-in-charge, St John The Baptist, Locks Heath
We are looking for an experienced parish priest with a proven track record who
The ideal candidate
A broad picture of St John the Baptist, Locks Heath and the relationship with other parishes in the Western Wards is given in the Parish Profile and the Role Description. It should be read in conjunction with our vision and priorities and also in conjunction with the Diocesan Vision of Live | Pray | Serve.
The interviews for this post will be held on Tuesday 7th and Wednesday 8th March 2023.
For further information on the post please contact Acting Archdeacon Rev Canon Will Hughes.
Please apply for this post on the Church of England recruitment portal Pathways here.
St John's, Locks Heath
Church Road, Locks Heath, SO31 6LW