- Do you have the skills to enable churches to thrive and grow?
- Can you help others find their vision and enable them to release resources to pursue it?
- Are you good at helping church leaders put strategy into practice?
- offer theological, process and practical skills to help church leaders and PCCs develop a sustainable vision and effective stewardship practice.
- work with colleagues in promoting parish development, pioneering and ministry training, and discipleship development
- receive administrative and professional support as a member of the Mission, Discipleship and Ministry team.
This exciting post will work closely with the Bishop and colleagues to enable the diocese’s strategic framework, live | pray | serve, which encourages the involvement of all in God’s mission in the church. This new strategy has seen 85% of the parishes in the diocese engage with Leading Your Church Into Growth, and the diocese is nationally one of the most engaged with the Parish Giving Scheme. A key priority is encouraging and equipping churches as they seek to resource their mission development.
In this key strategic role you will:
The post is full time, open to both lay and ordained applicants on equivalent terms and conditions of service. Annual salary £37792. Housing is available for rent.
Completed applications through the Pathway system: https://pathways.churchofengland.org/job/pathways/598/stewardship-adviser
Completed applications to be received by 10 am, Friday 10th May 2019.
Interviews on Friday 24th May 2019.