- work with the ministry team and the Team Rector in the outreach to those on the fringes and drawing them into the life of the church
- take a lead role in the delivery of new expressions of church
- make new disciples, integrating them into the church and creating a culture of invitation, evangelism and discipleship
- offering a range of worship from traditional to contemporary
- giving excellent and impactful pastoral care and social action
- providing exciting and coordinated work with families and children
- growing disciples and nurturing the gifts of every member
Team Vicar post for the Isle of Wight
Our Team Vicar for New Congregations will take responsibility for the parishes’ work in developing new congregations in particular with young adults and will have pastoral responsibility for Newport Minster.
Our Team Vicar for New Congregations will:
To apply for the TEAM VICAR FOR NEW CONGREGATIONS on the CoE recruitment portal, please visit here.
As a resourcing hub the parish and its team of lay and ordained people together with the new two Team Vicars will focus on
The two Team Vicars will play a vital role working alongside the Team Rector, and other staff team members, both lay and ordained, to provide relevant and effective worship, outreach and service to the community, building and deepening the relationships with those already engaged with the churches and with those who the churches are not yet reaching.
To apply for the Team Vicar for New Congregations on Pathways, the CoE recruitment portal, please visit here.
The deadline for applications is 2nd June 2021 at 12 Noon and the interviews will be held on 17th June 2021.
For any further information on this post please contact Archdeacon Peter Leonard.