- Taking the lead on the day-to-day spiritual life of Holy Trinity by sharing the pastoral care of the congregation.
- Seeking engagement with the people in Gosport who do not go to church, building up the capacity of the church, for evangelism, outreach and mission.
- Together with the Ministry Team contributing to shared learning and facilitating integration and growth.
- have a calling to the vision and mission of the church and the people of Gosport
- are willing and able to build teams and grow a congregation
- are a team player and you are happy to work with, and relate to people of all ages and backgrounds, engaging with different traditions while confident in your own.
The new parish of Gosport South brings together an exciting range of traditions and spirituality with the Team Vicar having a key role in developing the mission and spiritual life of Gosport South in step with our strategic vision for growth.
The Team Vicar will work across the three church communities of the parish of Gosport South but will lead on the core day-to-day ministry of Holy Trinity, which sits within the Anglo-Catholic tradition of the Church of England.
Reporting to the Team Rector and working closely with the Pioneer Team Vicar in the Team Ministry the new Team Vicar will be responsible for:
As our new Team Vicar you: