- is able to share the fruits of their own discipleship with others
- is comfortable leading and participating in the current diversity of our parish services, and will enrich them.
- supports and encourages the ministry of lay people in leading services
- is an effective delegator and decision maker
- is approachable and sensitive to varied pastoral needs of our church
family and wider community.
Vicar, St James’ Church, Milton
St James is a vibrant community, deeply rooted in its local community.
Many local families have connected to our increasingly diverse church family over the years.
Our worship centres around the mass, with a committed choir and serving team, celebrated with dignity and as a pastoral space in
which people can come before God.
The role is for a priest who will lead,support and nurture the inhabitants of this diverse parish and build upon the vital engagement with the community, ensuring pastoral needs are met.
It is for an experienced leader who will carry significant oversight and strategic development responsibilities.
As our Vicar we are seeking someone who :
For further information on the role, please contact Archdeacon Jenny Rowley on email@example.com
The interviews will be held on Tuesday 28th and Wednesday 29th March 2023.
Please apply for this post here.