Finding the right resources for your group and activity is one of the important aspects of working with children, young people and families. We have a wealth of experience in this area and are able to advise what might work in your local situation. We offer advice on the following areas:
- The right curriculum materials for teaching – including Young Church Magazine
- Confirmation and baptism resources
- Messy Church stuff – glorious messiness!
- Fun items/activities that make your programme buzz!
- Craft ideas – If you’re looking for craft materials go here
- Advice on residential and activity centres
- Advice on summer camps, pilgrimages and festivals
- Music and technical bits – how to make videos on smart phones, etc.
Useful links to other websites
• A really useful video to be shown in our churches from thirtyone:eight: for parent(s), carers, volunteers, church leaders and everyone in our respective congregation’s. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jgG15L1fa8
• Diary of a Disciple – Luke’s Story: Scripture Union New Holiday Club for this year: https://content.scriptureunion.org.uk/.../diary-di...
• Youthwork Essentials: https://www.youthscape.co.uk/yse
• Limitless Leaders Children & Youth Leaders Conference Swanwick, 18-20 January 2022: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4H4wpgQShgw
• Equip 2022 ‘Youth and kids leaders conference’, Saturday 5 February, London: https://stjamesmuswellhill.churchsuite.co.uk/event...
• National Youth Ministry Weekend (in Birmingham) 18-20 November 2022 (600 booked in so far in last 2 weeks): Details: https://www.youthscape.co.uk/nymw
• Youth Evangelism Conference: ‘If not now, when?’ Saturday 5 March (both in-person & online): https://theyec.uk/
• BOOST: RE-IMAGINING SCHOOLS WORK “Exploring a New Normal for Schools Ministry.” Saturday 12 March in London. Re-imagining Christian voluntary work in schools in the light of all we have learned during the pandemic! https://www.separtnership.org.uk/boost
• RE:QUEST ‘A space for resources to help RE Teachers and their students explore the Christian faith’ from Youth For Christ: https://request.org.uk/what-is-request/
• ‘The Sex Thing – Reimagining conversations with young people about sex’ by Rachel Gardner: https://spckpublishing.co.uk/the-sex-thing
• Introduction to a Church - Primary School initiative. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OvEBYlycwRA Interested in knowing more and if relevant for you…your church…an area you know? Call 01753 201992 email@example.com
• Sport Plus: https://www.christiansinsport.org.uk/events/sports...
• Reboot your leadership: www.stretch-your-life.com/reboot
• Some ministry opportunities: (Youth for Christ) https://player.vimeo.com/video/472561593?h=54bd60e...
\• Some ministry opportunities (PAIS) https://www.youtube.com/c/PaisMovement/featured
• Online Resource Hub from Alive Family Worship: https://support.microsoft.com/.../make-your-powerp...
• Limitless Year: 4 occasions: 18-20 January, 12 February, 6-10 August & 8 October: https://www.facebook.com/LimitlessElim/videos/8387...
• Christian Youth Work Training website: www.cywt.org.uk
• Satellites: 9-13 August 2022: Details: https://www.youthscape.co.uk/satellites
• ‘Leadership 101’: by Tim Alford book: ‘Your Go-to Guide for Leading Youth and Children’s Ministries into a Brighter Future’ https://spckpublishing.co.uk/leadership-101
• Parenting for Faith: https://parentingforfaith.org/
• Prayer Spaces in Schools www.prayerspacesinschools.com
• ‘Evaluating Youth Work’ – Reflecting on your Church based Youth Ministry by Colin Bennett: https://grovebooks.co.uk/.../y-62-evaluating-youth...
• ‘Burning Down The House’: https://weare.tearfund.org/BurningDownTheHouse/
• The Message Today suitable for schools and youth groups: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZN5Qgi486xw