Information for parishes
These pages are where you’ll find all the detailed information and resources that our parishes will need.
For contact information of people working within our Diocese please visit: cofeportal.org
Safeguarding Tool Kit: including Policies, Procedures, Forms, Templates and Guidance
- Parish Resources
This site is provided by the Church of England’s National Stewardship & Resources team and offers over 400 pages of resources (web & pdf) to support all aspects of stewardship, administration and management in the local church, as well as links to other sites and pages of interest.
- Safety and Security in Church Buildings by The Church of England
In the light of recent terrorist events the church of England have put together general guidance we can point to about safety and security in our church buildings.
- Charity Commission for England and Wales
- Charity Commission Blog
Life Events Diary
The Life Events Diary is provided for free by the Church of England for the churches of the Church of England and is designed to work with any parish structure, from a single church, a multi-parish benefice, even a whole deanery. It has been built with the combined experience and expertise of the Church of England’s Life Events Team and iKnow Church, specialists in church IT and administration systems.
Using the Life Events Diary your church(es) can
- Record legal and personal data of families safely and securely
- Reduce duplication of data-collection and data-entry
- Print out key information about a service in relevant formats
- Customise, record, and track service fees
- Never forget a significant date for pastoral care, or an opportunity for follow-up after a service, with email reminders
- Share data, tasks and messages with others in the church to help you direct, delegate and coordinate from wherever you are