Becoming equipped to work with young people, children and families is more than just having a big stash of resources (although that does help!). We offer training for all leaders, helpers and volunteers. We run interest courses across the diocese – publicised via our events page, email newsletter and social media streams – and bespoke courses for parishes and groups. Areas of training:
- Baptism, Confirmation and Communion Confirmation
- Worship – All-Age, All-Stage and Multi-Generational Approaches
- Working across Generations
- Meeting the needs of young people, children and families
- Nurture and Spirituality
- Discipling young people
- Participation – getting young people and children involved!
- Working in local schools
- Basic leaders course
- Planning a programme
- Creating a youth group
- Inspiring creativity
- Toddler and play groups
- Discipline – how to work with difficult groups
- Other – just call!
If you have a training need please do get in touch. It’s really easy to set up a training event so we look forward to hearing from you.