General Data Protection Regulation
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a piece of legislation that came into effect in May 2018. We have included a range of documents that you will find helpful (below) in making sure your work is GDPR-compliant.
Resources, fact sheets and templates
Have you completed a data audit for your parish?
Check out this Data Audit form (this can also be found as appendix A on page seven of Bulletin 1)
Resources from ‘parishresources.org.uk’
- A two-page overview (designed for use with PCCs)
- A more detailed guide for the person implementing this in the parish
- A checklist which covers the actions outlined in the guides to help you monitor progress
- Sample forms and Guidance for those you communicate with
- Privacy notice guidance and sample
* Please note the links in this section take you to parishresources.org.uk