Please let us know if something is immediately dangerous:
Please call the office on: 023 9289 9660
Please check the following before getting in touch:
must be checked before call out charges incur
- Gas or Electricity - must be switched off if any danger
- Oil Leaks to heating - switch off immediately
- Oil fired central heating - do you have enough oil in the tank?
- Electrical problems - check the RCD first; has a fuse gone or safety cut out/tripped?
- Smoke alarms - check battery first; when was it last tested or battery replaced?
- Strip Lights - check starter motor and tube first
- Extractor fans - check isolation switch and any manual control settings first
- Blocked Drains - are they clear of leaves?
Please note: If fat or wet wipes are found in drains - you may be charged
Please include the following in your message:
- Who you are and contact details
- Where your property is and where the problem is
- What the problem is to do with (ie. Alarms, Windows, Taps, etc.)
- When you first noticed the problem (and when it was first reported -if not today)
- Describe the problem and how long it has been happening
- If possible, how did it happen?