Please let us know if something is immediately dangerous:
Please call the office on: 023 9289 9660
Please check the following before getting in touch:
The following must be checked before call out charges incur
- Gas or Electricity – must be switched off if any danger
- Oil Leaks to heating – switch off immediately
- Oil fired central heating – do you have enough oil in the tank?
- Electrical problems – check the RCD first; has a fuse gone or safety cut out/tripped?
- Smoke alarms – check battery first; when was it last tested or battery replaced?
- Strip Lights – check starter motor and tube first
- Extractor fans – check isolation switch and any manual control settings first
- Blocked Drains – are they clear of leaves?
Please note: If fat or wet wipes are found in drains – you may be charged
Click on the button below to submit an issue (opens in your email app).