Resources for Treasurers
Assistance with parish money matters is offered by Victoria James, the Stewardship Adviser whose role involves assisting parishes with virtually any matter relating to finance, the preparation of annual accounts, gift aid and the Gift Aid Small Donations Scheme, grants, fundraising and general help to parish treasurers, gift aid officers, regular giving officers and stewardship promoters.
Documents and Links
- The Role of the PCC Treasurer
- The PCC as a Charity (external link to parish resources)
- Helpful tips for the PCC Treasurer
- A New Treasurers Guide – (external link to parish resources - shared with kind permission by ACAT (The Association of Church Accountants and Treasurers))
- Parish Share Explained
- Investment guidance for parishes
- Reserves Policy
- Employment, Payroll and Pensions
- Auto Enrolment
- Capital Fundraising
- Friends Scheme
The service offers a range of competitively priced national contracts from approved suppliers covering a wide range of spend areas. There are also a range of buying guides available offering helpful tips and advice, all of which help parishes to not only save time and money, but also be better stewards in their spending.
Church Insurance Made Easy
You will find guidance for planning community outreach activities, church organised events and administering your insurance.